Pre Purchase Inspection
Why have a car Pre Purchase Inspection done?
You would not buy a house without the safeguard of a survey, why not enjoy the same peace of mind with a professional 150 point pre purchase vehicle inspection check.
It can also add real value, enabling you to buy with confidence and negotiate a more realistic price should your report reveal any faults.
For additional information on Pre Purchase Inspection
When you are purchasing a new vehicle, you’ll want to make sure that it’s roadworthy, safe to drive and worth the price you’re prepared to pay for it.
At Les Pauls, we carry out vehicle inspections to give you the peace of mind needed prior purchasing the vehicle you are looking for.
From as little as £200 + vat, you can book your pre purchase vehicle inspection, where one of our highly experienced technicians will carry out a 150-point check.
For more information on what we check View our 150 point check sheet
Once the inspection has been carried out, we will give you a copy of the technician’s report and advise you on the condition of the car.
All our pre-purchase inspections are carried out within our modern well equipped workshop using the latest state of the art equipment.
For your peace of mind when buying your used Jaguar or Land Rover….
Latest Car Sales
- Jaguar XJ 2.7 TDVi Sovereign 4drView Full Details
- Jaguar XJ 3.0 TD Premium Luxury 4drView Full Details
- Jaguar XK 4.2 V8 2drView Full Details
- Jaguar XKR-S 4.2 2drView Full Details
- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport Sportback (s/s) 5drView Full Details
- Audi A1 1.6 TDI SE Sportback 5dr (start/stop)View Full Details
- Volkswagen UP 1.0 Move Up Hatchback 5drView Full Details
- Volkswagen up! 1.0 Move Up Hatchback 3drView Full Details
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 TDI BlueMotion Tech MatchView Full Details
- Hyundai Tucson 1.7 CRDI Blue Drive SEView Full Details
- Jaguar XF 2.2 TD Luxury Sportbrake 5dr (SOLD)View Full Details
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2.2 SD4 Pure Tech 4x4 5dr (SOLD)View Full Details