Whether you’re looking to sell your car and want to tidy it up or you just want to improve the look of your vehicle, alloy wheel refurbishment can make all the difference to the overall look of your vehicle.
Here at Les Pauls we focus on outstanding service and attention to detail in providing our customers with a high-quality finish.
We also provide a professional Car Valet service. We can have your Jaguar or Land Rover looking like new again.
For additional information on Wheel Refurbishment
Why Alloy Wheel Repairs are Important?
Alloy wheels can add value and style to your Jaguar or Land Rover, but they can also be scratched and chipped by something as simple as clipping a curb or loose stones on the road.
When chipped or scraped, the unprotected surface of the wheel can corrode, eventually leading to air loss between the wheel rim and tyre bead.
Alloy wheels are one of the first items that are checked by a car dealer. Having your alloy wheels refurbished means that your vehicle is as presentable as it can be and can ensure you get the maximum sale price.
Alloy wheels and body work can be the difference between a great first impression and a no-sale.
Using the same technology and paints as the manufacturers, we return all types of alloy wheels to showroom condition. The process begins chemically stripping the wheel and removing all kerb marks and dents on the lathe. Any cracks are then alloy welded before the wheel is ready for finishing. We offer a variety of finishes including polishing and powder coating from hundreds of colours.
We pay strict attention to quality standards at every stage of the refurbishment.
For detailed information on the six stages of the process Read More»
Latest Car Sales
- Jaguar XF 2.2 TD R-Sport 4drView Full Details
- Jaguar XKR-S 4.2 2drView Full Details
- Jaguar XF 2.2 TD Luxury Sportbrake 5drView Full Details
- Jaguar XJ 3.0 TD Premium Luxury 4drView Full Details
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2.2 SD4 Pure Tech 4x4 5drView Full Details
- Land Rover Freelander 2 2.2 TD4 XS Station Wagon 4x4 5drView Full Details
- Audi A1 1.6 TDI SE Sportback 5dr (start/stop)View Full Details
- Volkswagen UP 1.0 Move Up Hatchback 5drView Full Details
- Audi A1 1.6 TDI S Line Sportback 5dr (start/stop)View Full Details
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 TDI BlueMotion Tech MatchView Full Details
- Defender (View Modifications Available)View Full Details
- Audi TT 1.8 TFSI Sport 3dr (SOLD)View Full Details
- Audi A1 1.6 TDI Sport Sportback 5dr (SOLD)View Full Details
- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI S Line 3dr (SOLD)View Full Details
- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport Hatchback 3dr (SOLD)View Full Details
- Jaguar XF 3.0 TD V6 S Premium Luxury 4dr (SOLD)View Full Details