At Les Pauls we offer a Windscreen Repair service for your cracked or chipped windscreen.
We would always advise to repair a chip as soon as possible, a chip can turn into a crack at any time and once the screen has cracked, it will need replacing.
If you are unsure what you need and require some expert advice as to the best solution for your vehicle, call us today to discuss your requirements.
For additional information on Windscreen Repair
A repair works by injecting an acrylic resin into the area of damaged glass.
When cured with the application of 365nm Ultra Violet light the repair will restore both strength and optical performance to the damaged area of glass.
Why Repair damaged windscreens?
- Because a repair is a fraction of the cost of a new windscreen (it may even be free if you are insured fully comprehensive)
- No loss of no claims bonus
- No need to disturb the windscreen
- No risk of windscreen water leaks
- No damage to windscreen mouldings
- No waiting – repairs take a few minutes
How long after do I have to wait before I can drive the car?
- The car can be driven immediately after the repair is completed
Are repairs acceptable for the MOT test?
Other Services for your Jaguar or Land Rover include;
Latest Car Sales
- Jaguar XJ 2.7 TDVi Sovereign 4drView Full Details
- Jaguar XJ 3.0 TD Premium Luxury 4drView Full Details
- Jaguar XK 4.2 V8 2drView Full Details
- Jaguar XKR-S 4.2 2drView Full Details
- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport Sportback (s/s) 5drView Full Details
- Audi A1 1.6 TDI SE Sportback 5dr (start/stop)View Full Details
- Volkswagen UP 1.0 Move Up Hatchback 5drView Full Details
- Volkswagen up! 1.0 Move Up Hatchback 3drView Full Details
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 TDI BlueMotion Tech MatchView Full Details
- Hyundai Tucson 1.7 CRDI Blue Drive SEView Full Details
- Jaguar XF 2.2 TD Luxury Sportbrake 5dr (SOLD)View Full Details
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2.2 SD4 Pure Tech 4x4 5dr (SOLD)View Full Details