JLR Symptom Driven Diagnostics (SDD)
Conventional diagnostic systems read fault codes and offer them to the end user. It is then upto the the end user to analyse the codes and find the vehicle fault from the data that has been provided.
SDD instead asks the end user the fault with the vehicle and progresses to analyse the fault codes and offers the solution to fix the vehicle on a relevance to likely ratio.
Alongside diagnostics the service functions allows vehicle and module programming and vehicle customisation.
A selection of what can be done with SDD:
- Fault Code Reading / Resetting analysing for repairs
- Service Lights
- Read / Clear / Reset Air bag Light codes
- Read / Clear / Reset ABS Light codes
- Programming Modules
- Clearing adaptions
- V130 Programming extra keys
- Programming personalisation like ride height or folding wing mirrors
- DPF Regeneration
- Activate pumps for brake bleeding
- Adjust vehicle heights
- Program new DSC units