Land Rover Tuning
Land Rover Range Rover tuning
Tuning allows an increase in the power and performance of your diesel Land Rover, Range Rover, this is achieved by re-programing the engine control unit “ECU” with a download via our computer diagnostic tool.
What are the Benefits?
- Increased power and torque
- Smoother delivery of power
- Increased fuel economy in most diesel applications
- Sharper throttle response
- Faster acceleration
- Reduced number of gear changes
- Upgrades are through either the diagnostic connector, or with an additional control unit added, meaning that the ECM does not have to be removed and opened up.
For additional information on Land Rover Tuning
For engine control units that are “flash programmable”, we can offer the advantage of performance tuning (also known as chip tuning).
Performance Tunes are modifications to the manufacturers’ vehicle tune data, designed to improve engine and running performance. These performance tunes are downloaded to the vehicle’s ECM from the diagnostic computer through the on-board diagnostic connector.
Performance tuning with can usually be carried out on a vehicle within an hour while the customer is waiting.
Latest Car Sales
- Jaguar XK 4.2 V8 2drView Full Details
- Land Rover Defender 110 2.4 TDi Pick-Up 2drView Full Details
- Volkswagen Golf 1.6 TDI BlueMotion Tech Match DSG (s/s) 5drView Full Details
- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport Sportback (s/s) 5drView Full Details
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 TDI BlueMotion Tech Match 4WDView Full Details
- Volkswagen Polo 1.4 Match Edition 3drView Full Details
- Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI BlueMotion Tech SE (s/s) 5drView Full Details
- Volkswagen up! 1.0 Move Up Hatchback 3drView Full Details
- Volkswagen up! 1.0 Take up! 3drView Full Details
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 TDI BlueMotion Tech MatchView Full Details
- Volkswagen UP 1.0 Move Up Hatchback 3dr (SOLD)View Full Details
- Jaguar XF 2.2 TD R-Sport (s/s) 4dr (SOLD)View Full Details