4 Wheel Alignment
4 Wheel Alignment is carried out at Les Pauls using the latest state of the art Computer Alignment Equipment by Supertracker.
Incorrectly aligned wheels can cause many problems:
- Adverse tyre wear
- Tyre noise when cornering
- Steering pull
- Self-centering problems
- Steering inbalance and wander
- Poor fuel economy
For additional information on 4 Wheel Alignment
What is Wheel Alignment?
Wheel alignment is important for good road holding and to maximise the lifespan of your tyres. Hitting a kerb or driving at speed through a pot hole can result in your wheels becoming misaligned. Incorrect wheel alignment can result in rapid wearing on the edges of the tyre and could affect the handling on the vehicle and certainly mean a replacement earlier than would otherwise be required.
4 Wheel Alignment Procedure
Computerised Four Wheel Alignment measures a minimum of 12 angles and compares them to the alignment data specified by the vehicle manufacturer. Our technician will approach each vehicle and discuss with the customer regarding load, tyre type and condition, and vehicle handling characteristics to establish if there are any problems that may exist with the vehicle.
Wherever possible the technician will attempt to identify if any components are damaged or worn. Once the check procedures have been completed and any problems corrected, the 4 wheel alignment measurements can be taken.
Further adjustments of camber, caster and other angles (where necessary) can ensure optimum performance and savings.
Q. What is Toe?
Reduced Tyre Wear
Improper alignment is a major cause of premature tyre wear. Over the years, a properly aligned car can add thousands of miles to tyre life.
Improved Fuel Consumption
Fuel consumption reduces as the drag on the tyres (rolling resistance) decreases. Four wheel alignment sets the wheels straight/parallel, which along with correct tyre pressures, minimises the rolling resistance.
Saves Money & Environment
By preventing premature tyre wear (and early tyre disposal) and improving fuel economy/ CO2 emissions, it not only reduces the cost of motoring – putting more money in your pocket, but helps the environment too!
Many handling problems can be corrected by four wheel alignment, giving you the driver a better and enjoyable driving experience.
Misalignment will make the car less stable when taking emergency or evasive action. A suspension system inspection is part of an alignment procedure, therefore potentially allows worn parts to be spotted before they cause a costlier problem.
Download All you should know about WHEEL ALIGNMENT and get your Discount Voucher Code
Latest Car Sales
- Jaguar XK 4.2 V8 2drView Full Details
- Land Rover Defender 110 2.4 TDi Pick-Up 2drView Full Details
- Volkswagen Golf 1.6 TDI BlueMotion Tech Match DSG (s/s) 5drView Full Details
- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport Sportback (s/s) 5drView Full Details
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 TDI BlueMotion Tech Match 4WDView Full Details
- Volkswagen Polo 1.4 Match Edition 3drView Full Details
- Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI BlueMotion Tech SE (s/s) 5drView Full Details
- Volkswagen up! 1.0 Move Up Hatchback 3drView Full Details
- Volkswagen up! 1.0 Take up! 3drView Full Details
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 TDI BlueMotion Tech MatchView Full Details
- Volkswagen UP 1.0 Move Up Hatchback 3dr (SOLD)View Full Details
- Jaguar XF 2.2 TD R-Sport (s/s) 4dr (SOLD)View Full Details