Accident Repair & Bodyshop
Les Pauls are equipped with Accident Repair & Bodyshop facilities
We provide car accident repair and bodyshop facilities for all makes and models of cars, offering many different types of repair, from major to minor, insurance work.
For additional information on Accident Repair & Bodyshop
At Les Pauls Accident and Repair Bodyshop, we have the specialist equipment to repair and paint your vehicle to the highest standards.
Following a full assessment by one of our experienced estimators, your car will be booked in for repair at a mutually convenient time.
All paint jobs, no matter how small, are dried in a specialist thermostatically controlled oven. Paint mixes are calculated by computer to ensure the correct match.
Throughout the repair you will be kept up to date with progress on your vehicle. We aim to repair and return your car to you in the shortest possible time.
Return your Jaguar or Land Rover to its former glory!
Latest Car Sales
- Jaguar XE 2.0 GTDi R-Sport Auto (s/s) 4drView Full Details
- Jaguar XJ 3.0 XJ6 Sport 4drView Full Details
- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI S line (s/s) 3drView Full Details
- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport (s/s) 3drView Full Details
- Audi A3 1.4 TFSI Sport Sportback 5dr (Nav)View Full Details
- Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDI S line Avant (s/s) 5drView Full Details
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 TDI SE Navigation (s/s) 5drView Full Details
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 TDI BlueMotion Tech Match Edition (s/s) 5drView Full Details
- Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI BlueMotion Tech SE (s/s) 3drView Full Details
- Isuzu D-Max 1.9 Utah 4drView Full Details
- Isuzu D-Max 1.9 TD Eiger Double Cab 4x4 4dr (EU6)View Full Details
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2 CRDi Premium 4WD 5dr (5 seats)View Full Details
- MINI Countryman 1.6 One 5drView Full Details
- Defender (View Modifications Available)View Full Details