Headlight restoration is a very cost effective solution. Over time headlights become yellow and cloudy as a result of UV exposure.
Headlights are the eyes of your vehicle. They allow you to see at night and be seen by other motorists. That’s why keeping your headlights clean and clear is so important.
At Les Pauls we can restore your headlights. In most cases, replacement can be avoided, saving money on new headlight lense replacement.
18% of all MOT failures are from poor headlight lenses!
For additional information on Headlight Restoration
Have your headlights lost their sparkle….
Headlights with an aged, cloudy, or hazy look are becoming increasingly common, as the average age of all cars on the road continues to rise.
Most modern vehicles use replaceable bulbs with plastic lenses that are more prone to discoloration, rather than the more-durable glass sealed-beam units.
Apart from the cosmetic issue, clouded lenses can pose a serious threat to safety, compromising night vision and reducing the effectiveness of your headlights by up to 80 percent, based on our measurements.
Ultraviolet radiation from the sun is the primary culprit in the headlight aging process, compounded by other environmental factors.
Restore your headlights….
Replacement can be a very exspensive, while restoration can return headlights to like new condition.
18% of all MOT failures are from poor headlight lenses
The advantages of clear headlight lenses;
- Improve night vision
- Increase safety
- Improve the overall appearance of your car
Latest Car Sales
- Jaguar E-PACE 2.0 D150 S Auto AWD (s/s) 5drView Full Details
- Audi A3 1.4 TFSI S line Sportback 5drView Full Details
- Jaguar XF 2.2 TD Portfolio (s/s) 4drView Full Details
- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI Sport (s/s) 3drView Full Details
- Audi A1 1.0 TFSI Sport (s/s) 3drView Full Details
- Isuzu D-Max 1.9 TD DL20 Extended Cab Pickup 4WD EU6 (s/s) 4drView Full Details
- Isuzu D-Max 1.9 TD DL20 Double Cab Pickup 4WD EU6 (s/s) 4drView Full Details